Version applicable as of 16/08/2022
ARKADA STUDIO (hereinafter referred to as “the Company” and “the Publisher”) is a French publisher of board games specializing in voice technology. ARKADA STUDIO publishes a Website and a voice-controlled mobile application under the name “ERUNE” offering its Users, exclusively individuals, as consumers and for private, family or personal purposes, services and features enabling them to play the ERUNE board game.
To deliver its products and services, ARKADA STUDIO needs to collect and process personal data. ARKADA STUDIO attaches great importance to the use of personal data and respect for privacy. It undertakes to make every effort to ensure the confidentiality and security of information.
The User will be notified of any significant changes made to this Policy. In the event of modifications, these will only apply to those Users who are aware of them and after they have been made. At any time, they are free not to solicit ARKADA STUDIO or to use the products and services offered.
For a perfect understanding, the company ARKADA STUDIO provides Users with a Glossary. The terms used in the document have the following meaning:
“Buyer” or “Customer” or “User” or “Internet user”: refers to any natural person who has provided Personal Data either directly to ARKADA STUDIO or via the contact form made available on the Company’s website, or when registering and creating a personal account on the Company’s Site and/or on the Erune mobile Application.
“Mobile Application” means the ERUNE mobile application through which ARKADA STUDIO, which publishes it, delivers services and offers Internet users the opportunity to register and sign up for a personal account.
“Anonymous Data”: means data that does not allow, directly or indirectly, to identify a Client/User and that cannot reasonably be used to identify a Client/User.
“Personal Data”: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
“Partners”: refers to the various service providers and suppliers that ARKADA STUDIO may call upon for the provision of services and products to its Customers.
“Products” refers to the products provided by ARKADA STUDIO, including the associated support services.
“Personal Data Regulation”: means together the General Data Protection Regulation n°2016/679 (hereinafter RGPD), the Law 79-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms as amended, the Law of the Digital Republic n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016 and any new law, decrees taken for their application.
“Controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, department or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or the law of a Member State, the controller may be designated or the specific criteria applicable to his designation may be provided for by Union law or the law of a Member State.
“Services” means the services and products provided by ARKADA STUDIO, including associated support services.
“Site” refers to the www.arkada.studio.fr website through which ARKADA STUDIO, which publishes it, informs Internet users of the products and services it provides in the context of its activities and makes a contact form available to Internet users.
“Sub-processor”: refers to the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
The person in charge of processing is the company ARKADA STUDIO, SAS with a capital of 30,000 €, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of ROUEN under the number 881 197 388, whose registered office is 538 rue aux Saulniers 76230 SAINT PIERRE LÈS ELBEUF.
WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED?
ARKADA STUDIO collects and processes several types of data: personal data (as defined in this Policy) and anonymous data (as defined in this Policy)
Various personal data are collected by ARKADA STUDIO.
The Data that is collected is as follows:
- Data voluntarily declared by the Customer when placing an order with ARKADA STUDIO via the Website: surname, first name, delivery address, billing address, telephone, e-mail address;
- The Data voluntarily declared by the Internet user/user when filling in the contact form made available on the company’s website: name, e-mail address, message;
- Data voluntarily declared by the Internet user/User when registering on the mobile application and the website and when creating a personal account: first and last name, user name, e-mail address, to play and use the Services,
- Technical Data: IP address, and identifiers of your terminal, the type of browser used (Internet Explorer, Firefox,…), the Internet service provider and the mobile operator, mobile phone operation system version and mobile phone model
- Data about your use of the Service, such as game data, purchases made and interactions with other players and Users of the Services provided.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE DATA PROCESSING IMPLEMENTED?
The data that ARKADA STUDIO collects are those that are used for :
- Contract execution
- To execute a contract or a request prior to the conclusion of a contract;
- To provide Customers/Users with the products and services requested, viewed, reserved or purchased;
- To provide technical and commercial information from the company;
- To communicate with Customers/Users regarding their account or transaction with the Company, or to inform them, or solicit their feedback on our Site, Mobile Application, Services and Products or on changes to our rules ;
- To provide support to Customers/Users.
- Compliance with Legal Obligations:
- In particular for the accounting processing of orders ;
- or in the context of any warranty procedures;
- To ensure the exercise of your rights;
- Legitimate interest:
- To protect the security of its systems, to detect and prevent fraud and activities that may violate our rules or compromise security and be illegal;
- To improve, manage, optimize our Site, Mobile Application, Products and Services;
- To manage payment incidents and the collection of its invoices;
- Consent: Subject to your express consent, which may be withdrawn at any time:
- To respond to your requests made via the contact form;
- To send you news, offers and promotions or events about the company, our Products and Services;
No Personal Data collected and processed is transmitted by the company ARKADA STUDIO to a third party for commercial purposes. In the event that ARKADA STUDIO should do so, the person concerned will be expressly informed and their consent required beforehand.
The products and services provided by ARKADA STUDIO are intended for the general public. The User of the products and services provided online by ARKADA must have reached a certain age to participate. A minor child is a person under the age of digital consent. In order to comply with legal and regulatory provisions, the User is presented with an age selection screen upon launching the ERUNE Mobile Application. The user must accurately indicate their actual age or age range. The Publisher does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information for the purpose of direct or interest-based advertising from individual Users under the age of majority.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The purpose of the Personal Data collected and processed is to make the Products and Services available, to use and improve them and to maintain a secure environment.
The processing carried out by ARKADA STUDIO is based on the fulfilment of the contractual relationship, the legitimate interest of ARKADA STUDIO or the collection of the user’s consent, if applicable.
The uses are as follows:
- Initiation of a contractual relationship between ARKADA STUDIO and the Customer/User who intends to benefit from the products and services offered by ARKADA STUDIO ;
- Access to and use of the Services provided by ARKADA STUDIO by the Customer/User in the context of the execution of a contract;
- Management of the operation and optimization of the Services;
- Verification and identification of data provided by the Customer/User;
- Implementation of assistance;
- Operations relating to prospecting, information, statistics;
- Management of unpaid bills and disputes
- Implementation of security measures, prevention of computer fraud and management of security incidents;
- Analysis of system logs, antivirus software, firewalls, internet filtering solutions;
- Personalization of the communication and commercial solicitation to the attention of the Customers/Users in particular by electronic mail;
The personal data collected by ARKADA STUDIO may be intended for its partners, suppliers and subcontractors exclusively for the purposes of management and operation of the services offered, in particular the assistance service and maintenance, backup, data hosting, administrative, executive and commercial management, and finally for public bodies and police authorities in the event of a request, in accordance with its instructions and in compliance with the personal data confidentiality policy. The intervention of each of the external service providers is strictly limited to the service they perform on behalf of ARKADA STUDIO.
ARKADA STUDIO ensures that its subcontractors present sufficient guarantees to ensure the implementation of securitý and confidentialitý measures for the Data to which they have access in the exercise of their missions as defined by the applicable regulations in this matter.
The recipients of your personal data are as follows:
- The technical and administrative departments of the company ARKADA STUDIO ;
- The technical service providers of ARKADA STUDIO, in charge, in particular, of the maintenance of the Site and the Mobile Application, the hosting and the backup of the data entrusted by the customers and the Users on the Site and the Mobile Application;
- External service providers (accountants, etc.) and subcontractors (hosts, software publishers);
- Public authorities, if required by law, to follow up on claims submitted to ARKADA STUDIO and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures, or to comply with a legal obligation.
No Personal Data collected and processed is transmitted by ARKADA STUDIO to a third party for commercial purposes. In the event that ARKADA STUDIO is required to do so, the user will be expressly informed and his/her consent will be required beforehand.
HOSTING OF PERSONAL DATA
All processing of your personal data is carried out on the territory of the European Union (EU). No data is transferred outside the EU. ARKADA STUDIO assures that it makes its best efforts to implement useful precautions and security measures to preserve data security.
In any case, if ARKADA STUDIO were to transfer data outside the European Union, it undertakes to guarantee the protection of personal data in accordance with the strictest rules, in particular through the signing, on a case-by-case basis, of contractual clauses based on the European Commission model, or any other mechanism in compliance with the Regulations in force.
ARKADA STUDIO undertakes to implement the technical and organizational means necessary to ensure the security of personal data against theft, loss, disclosure or unauthorized modification according to the sensitivity of the data.
ARKADA STUDIO is committed to taking into account the protection of your personal data and your privacy from the design of new products or services offered to you.
However, ARKADA STUDIO draws the attention of Users to the fact that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and that ARKADA STUDIO cannot be held responsible in the event of interruption of access to data for reasons of force majeure or beyond its control.
MALICIOUS USE AND MANAGEMENT OF PASSWORDS
Customers of products and services provided by ARKADA STUDIO must manage their account passwords and not disclose them to anyone.
ARKADA STUDIO recommends the following security measures to increase Internet security:
- Keep passwords confidential.
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters, preferably a mixture of letters, numbers and symbols. Do not use words from the dictionary, your name, e-mail address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained. ARKADA STUDIO also recommends changing your password frequently.
- Do not use the same password for multiple accounts.
ARKADA STUDIO’s infrastructure is protected (firewall, anti-malware, antivirus). ARKADA STUDIO makes its best efforts to offer its Customer/User safe and secure products and Services. However, it is up to the latter to ensure the security of their terminal (PC, mobile device, tablet, etc.).
The ARKADA STUDIO Company keeps Personal Data for the time strictly necessary to provide the Products and Services or for other essential purposes such as to meet legal obligations.
In the event of a request for deletion or the exercise of rights to request the deletion of Data, the data subject is informed that the Personal Data may be kept in the intermediate archives of the company ARKADA STUDIO for the time necessary to meet legal, accounting, financial and fiscal obligations, to settle disputes, and in particular, to prevent possible unlawful conduct.
MANAGEMENT OF YOUR RIGHTS AND PREFERENCES
Under the conditions defined by the Regulation on the protection of personal data, individuals have the right to access, rectify, update, query, limit, portability, erasure of their data.
Under the conditions provided for by the regulations on data protection you have:
A right to oppose the processing of your data for legitimate reasons;
A right of access and communication, a right of correction, rectification, updating, deletion and deletion of data concerning you, subject to legitimate reasons;
A right to choose or modify your preferences in terms of subscriptions, newsletters;
A right to the portability of your data: The individuals concerned are informed that they can request a copy of their personal data;
A right to limit the processing of your data.
However, it is important to note that if you do not allow the Company to collect your personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the Products and Services we offer.
In addition, in the context of exercising your rights, ARKADA STUDIO may object to requests that are manifestly abusive, in particular by their number, repetitive or systematic nature.
To exercise your rights, simply send an email to the company ARKADA STUDIO email@example.com indicating your name, first name, login and email address.
A reply will be sent to you within one (1) month maximum following the date of receipt of your request.
COMPLAINTS TO THE FRENCH DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY (CNIL)
The user has the right to lodge a complaint about a violation of the protection of their data with the supervisory authority.
If you believe that we have not processed your Data in accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal Data, you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the French Data Protection Authority: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes.
No Cookies are used for the ERUNE Mobile Application. Only the Site uses them.
Here is the list of cookies used on the site and their purpose:
- Google Analytics cookies: Web analytics
- Cookie notice: Allows you to remember that you accept cookies so that you are not bothered the next time you visit.
- Facebook Pixel : Web analytics
- Hubspot : Web analytics